POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : The copious free time of the POV-Ray group : Re: The copious free time of the POV-Ray group Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:18:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The copious free time of the POV-Ray group
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 29 Jun 1999 20:49:47
Message: <377969C4.90D5C3EE@giwersworld.org>
> See the thread below from this group about this subject. It was discussed
> in some detail.
>
>     Subject:  Check this out!!!
>        Date:  Mon, 22 Feb 1999 22:44:26 -0500
>        From:  Anthony Bennett <ben### [at] panamaphoenixnet>
>  Newsgroups: povray.general

	Thanks, the wheel has been rediscovered.

	So what is needed is the equation for the intersection of a line
and this thing. That should be the same as for the intersection
of a line and a common torus simply extended for n not equal to
2. I'll put looking into that on my to do stack.

--
<blink>-------please--don't-----------------</blink>

http://www.giwersworld.org/artsii/

Finally up on 99/06/22 updated 06/28